I hope you all had a great week. Mine was good, but I am definitely ready for the 3 day weekend. How about ya'll?
I am SOOOOO EXCITED that the first Arkansas Razorback game is tomorrow!
Unfortunately, Brad has to work tomorrow night so we are missing it. *Super Sad about this!*
This is the first game I've missed in like 5 years ya'll....I hate it!
But on the bright side...
I'M GOING WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING TOMORROW!
That's right. This girl has 2 bridal appointments. I hope I find THE DRESS! Wish me luck.
Since it is Friday, I decided to link up with the little things we do again for fill in the blank Friday.
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is reality TV. I'm a sucker for it! Terrible, I know....but I love it!
2. Running into someone you don't like and feeling obligated to talk to them makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't imagine going without, technology. I rely too much on electricity, air conditioning/heater, my cell phone, cable and internet.
4. Just about anything with protein is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been planning my wedding.
6. If at first you don't succeed, stay calm and try again.
7. Fall is my favorite season. Football, starbucks drinks, cool weather, and cute clothes can't be beat.
Have a great weekend.
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE!